Sunday, 14 February 2016


I can't believe my family went to Disneyland without me 😭😭 I'd rather be right where I am though!
So transfers are next week, we will know on Friday/Saturday what's
happening. I'm super scared. I love both my areas and I have no idea
what the plan is for me. And then only 5 more transfers and I'm coming home.
Tell the world that I'm coming home. It's insane. Just keep counting
the days ha ha! 
I am excited for the visitors centre to be open, I miss it. It's been fun but I want it back now ha ha! We have truly seen miracles once again this week.

Zone meeting was also incredible - oh my word. I had an amazing
experience. I LOVE THE HOLY GHOST. We were talking about recognizing
the spirit. And so we were asked to share, just the first vision. And
so we had to go with a senior couple. They start to share it and it
was just nice and sweet. They were so cute teaching. Then they shared
their testimony. I just filled with the spirit, it was so strong. And
then they asked me to share how I felt. And that made it worse
obviously - I just cried. It was so powerful. This Church is TRUE!!!
Why wouldn't more people want to partake of something so wonderful?

Friday and Sunday Sister Garatti was sick so I went and did some work
with a split. A lovely sister took me out for lunch. She's a cutie.
Her daughter is so cute haha! We have fun.Today we went on a hike and that's why my email is so so late. It wasnot planned hahaa. 

I'm sorry I haven't done a run down of my week this week, all you need
to know is I'm safe. I'm happy. I'm well fed. I'm bathing daily. I'm
making sure I have a laugh.

I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH! 

Sent with love from St George ❤️