Tuesday, 12 May 2015


Hello again! 
It has been a good week.  This week I drove for the first time over here! Yes, scary but pretty easy. It's just an automatic drive :) I haven't driven very often but it was very enjoyable. "They see me rolling" ha ha. 
We have been fasting for the last two Sundays to find new investigators. A lot of finding! Walking up and down the streets in this heat or rain from the last few days ha ha. Also, in my online teaching in the Visitors Centre I'm teaching someone called Nick. Taught him the restoration over the phone and he said he feels so much peace when he hears about our church. Pretty sure he'll get baptised. Praying for that. 
I'm looking forward to going on an exchange on Friday, going to Kaibab.  I have no idea where that is: middle of nowhere I'm sure! 

My confidence is starting to grow, still a little timid in lessons but I'm glad I get the opportunity to bear my testimony everyday. In my personal study I looked at Mosiah 18, it's Alma basically setting up the church. It's such a good chapter. My scriptures are getting completely covered in markers and crayons, in a good way. You read things so differently on your mission. I love how every time you read the Book of Mormon it just reconfirms your testimony. It's incredible. I love the spirit that is with me everyday. Leading me to people and helping me know what to say. 

Every day I count my blessings.  I am grateful a wonderful family great friends and the opportunity to serve as a missionary. 
Sister Hooson xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx