Friday, 24 April 2015

Last week in the MTC





This week has been good! Our district left on Tuesday - so there are just three of us sisters left. Pretty sad, but we're enjoying visitor centre training. We went to Salt Lake City on Wednesday and it was GREAT. We went to some of the sights and the spirit was so strong. I feel so blessed. Heavenly Father knows us. He knows exactly where we need to be and when.

We've been getting trained to do the chats on mormon.org - we literally get to speak to people ALL around the world. Isn't that incredible? I am now a Sister Training leader, we look after the new district. It has been great to welcome them. We even wrote them a song haha!
I have discovered how much we need to use personal revelation - yesterday we had to prepare lessons for people that we obviously hadn't met before. I was like, how on earth can we know their needs?! Me and Sister Parton prayed and we got the answer to what we needed to teach.  Funnily enough, when the investigator came in, it was exactly what they needed. It's incredible - the spirit guides us in EVERYTHING we do. Just pay attention to those promptings. Worldly distractions are a definite reason they get blocked out or ignored sometimes. 
There are 14 of us heading out to St George on Wednesday.  I'm excited for this next chapter to begin 😃